A healthy diet and a regular skincare regime will help you get that perfect skin. Include these natural remedies in your skincare routine and you will see a difference in no time. Although the ingredients used here are natural, pay attention to your skin and how it is reacting to them. You also may do a patch test on your skin before using these remedies. If you experience no reaction, you are good to go.
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Mix ingredients to make a paste and apply to your face.
- Wash it off after 5 minutes.
- Squeeze a lemon wedge into a bowl/jar/small container
- Add a few drops of water to dilute a little
- Apply the solution to your face using a cotton pad.
- Optionally, you can rub a lemon peel on your face and wipe off any residue with a wet cotton pad.
- This helps to remove tan and controls oiliness.
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp organic raw honey
- 1 tbsp fresh lime/lemon juice
- Mix all the ingredients into a jar, then apply on your wet face skin.
- Scrub gently in circular motion for 3 minutes, then rinse with warm water