Why spend money on lip balm when you can DIY it at home. I have an easy DIY lip balm recipe that uses ingredients you probably have in your kitchen and it only takes a few minutes to make!
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Beeswax or carnauba wax (vegan)
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- Heat coconut oil, beeswax, and olive oil together in a double boiler over low heat.
- Melt oils and wax together.
- Mix the mixture well and pour into a storage container.
- Let it cool before using.
Coconut oil lip balm is a necessary skincare product everyone should have on hand. Once you learn how simple it is to make make, you’ll never buy lip balm again!
Think you’ll give this DIY lip balm a try? I would love to know how it goes.