People are wild about apple cider vinegar for many reasons, including its perceived skincare benefits. Its use as a natural ingredient in the toner is quite popular. Before moisturizing and following your facial cleanser, a face toner is a quick, absorbing liquid that helps to remove excess dirt, traces of oil, and makeup, correct and balance the pH of your skin, and helps control acne.
Directions To Make Apple Cider Vinegar Toner:
1) Pour 1 part Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar into a glass jar, bottle, or container.
2) Add 2 parts distilled or filtered water.
3) Shake the bottle to combine the mixture.
4) Apply the toner to your freshly cleansed skin using a cotton ball or pad, avoiding the eye area.
5) Apply your usual, daily moisturizer after the apple cider vinegar toner has dried.
6)Shake well before each use. Store in a cool, dry, dark place
Use your homemade facial toner twice a day – first thing in the morning and right before bed.
How To Use Apple Cider Vinegar Toner
Apply toner to clean skin using a cotton ball or clean cloth. Some people prefer to pour it into a small spray bottle and spritz it on – that works too!
Allow the apple cider vinegar toner to dry. After application, all you need to do is smooth on moisturizer and you’re done!