Ask any beauty lover — they’ll all tell you that the highest-priced beauty products are skincare items. From moisturizers to serums and cleansers, skin care products are not just a splurge, they’re a full-blown investment. But they don’t have to be. You can make your own DIY makeup remover with cheap ingredients and still have glowing skin.
This may be one of the easiest DIY recipes you will create since it contains just four ingredients. You can use it to clean your skin at night before going to bed (followed by a great evening moisturizer).
- 4 tablespoons witch hazel
- 2 tablespoons of pure jojoba oil
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons purified water
- Use a small glass bottle and jar.
- Let’s start by putting the witch hazel into the container.
- Next, add the jojoba and olive oil.
- Now, add the water to the container, place the lid on it and shake it to blend it well.
- To use, shake the container each time prior to application. Then, using a cotton ball or pad, wipe the face gently using the makeup remover until all makeup has been removed.
You now have the best homemade makeup remover within your reach!
To use, shake the container each time prior to application. Then, using a cotton ball or pad, wipe the face, gently using the makeup remover until all makeup has been removed. You want to avoid getting it in the eyes. This DIY makeup remover should last two to three months on the shelf. Place in the refrigerator to further extend its shelf life.
Going the DIY route with your skincare routine doesn’t have to be scary or hard, and with all of the options we post on this blog, you’re sure to find a solution that works for your skin type.